• Analyze the human, structural and strategic dimensions of the organizational development (2.4)
• Be sure to citeat least two scholarly, peer-reviewed references in support of two of your answers and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
Please read thecase study “TQM at the Ritz-Carlton”in Chapter 13, p.391 available in your textbook “Organization Development & Change” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T and Worley, C and answer the following questions:
• Q.1Based on your understanding of the case, discuss and evaluate employee involvement as practiced by the Ritz-Carlton in terms of the followingkey elements:
-Knowledge and skills(0.5 mark)
• Q.2 Do you think the Ritz-Carlton’s experience with TQM could be provided as a benchmark to other organizations? Explain your answer in light of the stages for TQM application. (1.5 marks)
• Q.3Discuss which features are evident in the practices of the Ritz-Carlton that would enable the Hotel Company to meet the criteria of high involvement organizations. (1.5 marks)