Answer the 3 questions below.
Each question must use APA format and use a scholarly source. For Question 3 I have attached the Grading Rubric to follow.
Please upload each question in different word documents.
Advertisements can be delivered on a variety of media, including radio, print, television, and digital media. After reading Chapters 10, 11, and 12, select two of these media and discuss the pros and cons of using each for an advertising campaign, along with the legal considerations for each. Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words, and be supported by your textbook. Your post must also be organized using APA style headings as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
One strategy advertisers employ is the use of promotional items. Review Chapter 13 of your textbook. Then, describe what promotional items are in your own words, and provide two examples (i.e., two different promotional items) from your own experience. Considering the examples you provided, and using the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI (Links to an external site.)) website,
- Describe what the promotional products are and how they are used.
- Explain why companies use promotional products/advertising specialty.
- Summarize how the promotional products affect the brand image, referring to “The power of promotional products for brand recognition (Links to an external site.)” for support.
- Describe the target audiences for the promotional products.
- Explain whether the promotional product has influenced you to patronize the company
Your initial post must be a minimum of 300 words, and be supported by your textbook. Your post must also be organized using APA style headings as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Discussed in your textbook, children represent a significant consumer group with increasing purchasing power. While marketing to children has its benefits, it also carries some ethical concerns. Review the “Advertising to Children: Child’s Play?” section in Chapter 11 of your textbook. Then, reflect on the extent to which advertising to children is ethical as you see it and as discussed in this week’s readings. Include any examples you see as relevant to your point. Your journal entry should be at least 300 words in length.