Two Abstract Reviews Needed
You will write a 2-page review/abstract/summary on an article from a peer-reviewed scholarly journal
Use an online catalog to
locate a journal article that pertains to your research, thesis, or area of
interest. The article you chose should have performed some statistical
analysis of gathered data and made an inference using something other than
just the average (mean). That is, they can’t just talk about averages; they
must have used one of these tests: t-test, chi-square, F-test, Fischer test,
ANOVA, MANOVA, ANCOVA, Mann-Whitney, correlation, regression.
2. Read the article thoroughly.
3. Write a 2-page summary about the article following the given guidelines.
1. Your review should include:
a. The question/problem being researched by the author
b. The experiment that will answer the question
c. How they collected data
d. Analysis of the data (Must identify the statistical test used)
e. Their conclusion or findings
2. Your review can be single-spaced or double-spaced in at least 11 pt font.
3. You should make a bibliography to list the article you chose and practice APA
format. NOTE: The APA Guidelines address specifically how the reference
page is the title and how articles are provided! Note: It is not called Bibliography.
4. Graphs or visual representations are not needed for this assignment.
5. A title page is not required, but you may include one if you want to practice
APA style. If you have a title page, your submission is 4 pages. If you do not have a title page, your submission is 3 pages. Do not go over. There are
points associated with following the directions.