Write a paper on the problem of education in the United States. In your paper, address the following:
- Does every individual have the right of access to education? Explain why or why not?
- Do you think every individual has the right to the same kind of education (i.e., academic versus vocational)? Explain why.
- Who should be responsible for the provision of education, the federal or local government, or individual citizens? Explain why.
- In your opinion, what needs to be done currently to improve our educational system?
- Discuss one policy that you feel has beeninstrumental in making positive changes in the provision of educationeither nationally or locally and explain your position.
Your paper must be three to four pages in length. Begin your paper withan introduction, including a succinct thesis statement. Respond to allquestions with critical thought. Conclude with a summary of your thesisand findings. Conclude summarizing your perspective and findings.Incorporate three to five scholarly sources. Allsources must be properly cited in text, and your paper must include aseparate title page and reference page.