ANSWER EACH QUESTION IN 350 – 500 WORDS AND KINDLY NO PLAGIARISM
1. List and describe the two types of analytic studies.
2. Explain the difference between acute and chronic diseases and provide at least two examples of each.
3.Describe some of the negative consequences of excessive alcohol consumption in adults.
4.Describe two causes of mental disorders.
5 . What is the historical basis of the ex post facto and bill of attainder provisions, and why would
they have application in today’s legal system?
6. Should mental condition or age be an excuse to criminal conduct? Why or why not? Is there
any reason to distinguish between these two categories even if it can be established that the person acted with intent or purpose?
7.Discuss the theory behind why, at common law, a man could not be charged with raping his wife, and the rationale behind most modern statutes that permit such a charge that is supported by the evidence.
8.After reading the case of Lawrence v. Texas, compare and contrast that with the court’s opinion in McLaughlin v. Florida, 379 U.S. 184 (1964).
9.Discuss Hirsch’s social bond theory and its impact on the juvenile justice system.
10. Define community oriented policing and problem-oriented policing.
11. Define and explain intensive supervision, electronic monitoring and school probation and their impact on the Juvenile Justice system.
12. List and explain the goals and purposes of juvenile parole.
13.What lessons should be learned from the government’s botched response to Hurricane Katrina?
14.How can an organization achieve and maintain a pattern of ethical behavior?
15.What are some of the ways public relations practitioners can take advantage of new
16.What is litigation public relations, and what are its pro and cons?
DON’T WASTE MY TIME BY ASKING TO INCREASE AMOUNT OR ELSE.
I CAN PAY ONLY $50 … IF YOU CAN THEN GOOD, OTHERWISE DON’T BID AND WASTE MY TIME