This week you looked at evaluating mediamessages. In this assignment, you will put what you learned into action andalso provide some examples.
Do the following:
· Make a list ofadvertisements you like and specify why you like them.
· If the advertisementis for a product, state whether you buy the products in those advertisementsand whether your decision to buy is influenced by those advertisements. If theadvertisement calls you to act in some way, such as watching a television program,voting for a candidate, participating in a charity event, etc., does it work?Have you followed through with what you were being encouraged to do?
· Identify a category ofproducts where advertisements have more influence on your buying decisions thanwith other products.
· How many times in thelast week or so did you think about something you needed or wanted to buy?
· Explain where theseneeds and wants come from and whether advertising plays any role in them atall.
Write your initial response in two paragraphs. Give reasons in support ofyour responses. Be sure to cite any relevant sources.
Using Your Thinking
In this lesson, you looked at two types ofthinking, reactive and reflective. Put simply, reactive thinking results in quickdecisions while reflective thinking constitutes evaluating the situation andthen planning an appropriate action. For the following decisions, which type ofthinking would you be most likely to use? Explain your answer.
1. Deciding whether ornot to stop and vote as you are driving home on election day
2. Deciding whom you willvote for
3. Deciding which schoolto attend
4. Reading through theentire assignment before beginning work
5. Deciding whether ornot to post a picture on Instagram or Facebook
6. Deciding whether ornot to loan money to a family member
7. Deciding where to stopto pick up dinner
8. Deciding which car topurchase
9. Deciding which is theright deal for purchasing a car
10. Deciding what to wearto a job interview
Write a 2/3 -page paper in Word format.
pls read the attached files.Thnx