- What activity or approach is recommended to assess the present condition or state of an organization’s communication practices?
- In terms of planning, what does mapping the present situation assure a business?
- What can a continuum of elements, in terms of strategic planning, mean to the performance of small-medium enterprises?
- How can a business harness success across industries?
- Identify the factors that intensify strategic planning.
- At what level does the process of strategy formulation take place in the organization?
- Define the concept of strategy and its relationship to the industrial and economic environment.
- Which strategy is a good fit when an organization has a bias toward defending current strategic positions and a reluctance to venture into unfamiliar territory?
- As organizations expand and grow, what challenge, in terms of communication, is common?
- Define business strategy in terms of a process in an organization.
- Describe the challenge that long-range strategic planning has for an organization when using advanced forecasting tools.
- What two key variables should a manager pay attention to when implementing a company’s strategy?
- What does the business-unit planning represent to a manager in terms of the responsibilities required?
- Describe the relationship between strategy and business culture.
1 Organization communication approach ir regarded as the mos suitable method to assess the nature and o f communication . It analyzes the basic communication model from the tip management levels to the junior levels in a comprehensive and detailed a manner. Following the in-depth analysis the approach provides tailor made solutions that can solve the various emerging issues.
2 Planning is a critical determinant of the success or failure of a business. Through the process of planning the business can project the future performance of a business. The mapping process gains more insights, facts and capacity to control over the management and establishes strong and rigid policies to oversee the provision of viable results that reflect the expected future of a business. The sequential and chronological analysis of the current state of the organization allows the managers to identify the ideal direction of the business. Furthermore the mapping process draws relationships, diagrams and chart of the internal and external business environment that the business operates. The cohesive flow and graphical interpretations and interaction of the variables assure the business of the relationships between the various process inside and outside the company. It indicates the operational flow and interplay of various organizational structures in the future (Wallace, 2015).
3 Over the last decade strategic planning in small business enterprises has been a controversial subject. On the one hand strategic planning arguably generates ideas that broaden the scope of SMEs while on the other hand it interfered with order of small business enterprises as many scholars argue that they should allocate their scarce resources to other sectors such as sales to boost their businesses. In this regard the presence of continuous elements in strategic planning is highly likely to result to a negative performance due to the already existing uncertainties. The four continuum elements of strategic planning consists of the extent, time horizon, degree and narure of formalization and the use of strategic instruments and degree of control enhances the performance of long term goals as majority of SMEs can operate on tight budget. Moreover short-term profits and sales are less intrusive and operates on a low budget (Sascha, 2008).
4 For a business to dominant a markets across industries it should have rigid and firm frameworks that oversee the running and operation of the . It needs to identify the main issued facing the business in its immediate environment and work collaboratively to provide best suited approaches to fulfil its purpose. Through the use of real time insights and data powered innovations that have been trialed and tested in highly performing enviroments businesscan dominate industries across the world . It is also critical to harness strategic planning, change management organization as they serve as the backbone of the business upon which all the organizational goals and objectives are drawn (Center for Creative Leadership, 2017).
5 The core main factors that boosts the success of strategic planning including business mapping of the desired goal both on short term and long term basis. Secondly consultation between the internal and external stakeholders of the business fosters a good understanding of key issues that need to be addressed during strategic planning to come up with long-lasting solutions. Thirdly, envisioning of the idealized future fosters strategic planning as it initiates conversations between shareholders the various expectation over a certain period of time. Next in line is the ability to prioritize vision elements. It is critical to filter out the high value elements that require more effort and time from all the key enablers. Finally purpose driven objectives enables a business to structure actionable strategies that reflect the organizations goals and objectives