Assignment 3: Presentation: âBiggest Challenges Facing Organizations in the Next 20 Yearsâ
In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation thatoutlines what you believe will be the biggest challenges facingorganizations in the next twenty (20) years.
Faculty Note: For students taking this courseonline, if there is a hardship for any student in being able to secure amicrophone to complete this assignment, the student is allowed to usethe notes section of PowerPoint to write a narrative of what they wouldsay if actually presenting / narrating.
Write an eight (8) slide presentation in which you:
- Provide a title slide (as indicated in the format requirementsbelow) followed by a slide with an introduction to your presentation.
- Presentation should include your choice of the five (5) challengesyou believe organizations will face in the next twenty (20) years. Onlyinclude one (1) challenge and your explanation for choosing thatchallenge per slide for a total of five (5) slides.
- Provide one (1) summary slide which addresses key points of your paper.
- Narrate each slide, using a microphone, indicating what you would say if you were actually presenting in front of an audience.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Format the PowerPoint presentation with headings on each slide andthree to four (3-4) relevant graphics (photographs, graphs, clip art,etc.), ensuring that the presentation is visually appealing and readablefrom 18 feet away. Check with your professor for any additionalinstructions.
- Include a title slide containing the title of the assignment, thestudentâs name, the professorâs name, the course title, and the date.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Understand human behavior in organizations and the forces shapingthat behavior while analyzing the individual differences within thoseorganizations and their impact on organizational behavior.
- Analyze the facets of organizational culture, including influencesand functions, challenges related to changing the culture, and theimpact of culture on organizational performance.
- Use technology to research issues affecting organizational behaviorin order to deliver assignments which are clear, concise and have properwriting mechanics.
- Write clearly and concisely about operations management using proper writing mechanics.