This is thefirst time that the CIO has had a project manager directly reporting to him. Hewants to make sure that you follow best practices in project management.However, he has a very biased view of project management (he is PMP®certified and exclusively favors A Guide to the Project Management Body ofKnowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—Fifth Edition), so he tends to hinderyou rather than help you. You are seeking to educate him about the variety ofproject management methodologies so that he can best help and evaluate yourwork. He has asked that you develop a presentation comparing several differentproject management models, such as project management mutuality model, hybridmodels, and future models.
Yourpresentation must be 7–10 slides (with 150–200 words of speaker notes perslide). Additionally, include a title and reference slide.The titleslide (including topic title, your name, etc.) makes your presentation look andappear professional. The reference slide at the end with correctly APA styleformatted references ensures your information and positions are substantiatedand that credit for others’ work is acknowledged with correctly APA styleformatted in-text citations in your speaker notes.
- Researchthe library for information about 2–3 different project management modelsfor you to compare.
- One ofthe selected models should be the model that you believe would be bestfor this course’s project.
- Develop aPowerPoint presentation of 7–10 slides that includes the following:
- Explainthe value that each selected project management model offers to a projectmanager.
- Explainwhich project settings are ideal for their use.
- Usecredible sources to support your arguments.
- Explainwhy one of your selected models is ideal for the current course project.
- Each slidemust be accompanied by 150–200 words of speaker notes.
- For moreinformation on creating PowerPoint Presentations, please visit theMicrosoft Office Applications Lab.
- Allsources must be referenced using APA style.
- ThePowerPoint presentations must adhere to the Assignment Guidelines listedabove and must contain the following:
- A titleslide with the course name, phase number, topic title, and your first andlast names
- Areference slide using APA style to ensure that credit for others’ work isacknowledged
- The titleand reference slides do not count as part of the 7–10 content slides.
- Each slidemust contain 150–200 words of speaker notes.