Design a case study(1,750-2,000 words) of “Culturalsensitivity for new grad nurses in a residency program”.
1.Identifythe educational needs that will be addressed using distance education.
2.Develop learner objectives and evaluationstrategies specific to the case study situation.
3.Explain what technological applications will beutilized.
4.Include an assessment model as the basis forthe evaluation plan(refer to Chapter 25 in Teaching in Nursing: A Guide for Faculty).
· Develops at Least Three Learner Objectives for CaseScenario.
· Evaluation Methods Developed for Each Objective
· Identifies the Advantages and Disadvantages ofSelected Evaluation Methods
· Describe the Outcomes that you Would Consider to beAcceptable for Students in your Class to Demonstrate Critical Thinking
· Incorporatesan Assessment Model as the Foundation for Evaluation Design (Refer to chapter23 in Billings & Halstead text for examples of evaluation models.)
· Organization and Effectiveness
· Language Use and Audience Awareness (includessentence construction, word choice, etc.)
· Scholarly References (Utilizes at least threescholarly, peer-reviewed resources less than five years old in addition tocourse materials.)
· Present Case Study in a Paper (1,750-2,000 words).