Complete labs 2-5 using Visual Logic in which you:
- Submit the .vls file you create in Visual Logic as well as a screenshot of the output. For full credit, the program must function correctly, produce the correct answer, and be logically succinct.
- Write a short answer (four to five [4-5] sentences) in the comment text box located with the assignment submission link to the following:
- A summary of the technical experiences that you used in completing this lab.
- The commands that were of greatest benefit to you.
- Your general comments on the overall lab experience.
Note: This is an academic writing assignment. Correct punctuation, grammar, and spelling are necessary. Points will be deducted for poor writing.
Lab Assignment Breakdown
Graded Lab Exercises
Lab 1: Visual Logic Installation
Lab 2: Exercise 6 on page 35
Lab 3: Exercise 5 (Part A) on page 172
Lab 4: Chapter 9 Exercise 4 on page 421
Lab 5: Exercise 4 on page 468