Interview someone from another culture(not necessary ethnic) about interpersonal dynamics and customs inrelationships. This may include discussions about friendship, dating, marriage,and family, but you are not limited to this list.
Keep in mind that culture is not limitedto ethnicity. For example, if you interview the chief executive officer (CEO)of your company, you will find that CEOs have their own culture. If youinterview a person in the military, you will find that the military has its ownsets of rules that are standardized throughout its culture. If you interviewsomeone who attended a private or religious school, whereas you attended apublic school, you will find that he or she has a different culture.
After conducting your interview, preparean interview summary and analysis that describes the relationships discussed.Address the following:
· Briefly describe who you interviewed andwhy you chose this person. For privacy reasons, do not include the person’sname.
· Provide specific examples for each topicarea covered in your interview, including but not limited to friendship,dating, marriage, and family. Include nonverbal examples as well.
· Reflect on these examples, includingnonverbal examples, through the theories and concepts from the course readings.Compare the different dynamics of interpersonal relationships between yourculture and the culture of the person you interviewed. Be sure to connect yourexperience with as many concepts and theories discussed in the text as you can.
· How do theories of interculturalcommunication shed light on the information you learned from your interviewee?
· Didyou learn that there are more similarities than differences? If so, pleaseexplain.
Referto the Cultural Information Interview Scoring Guide as you develop thisassignment.
· ,Paper Length: 2–3 double-spaced pages (not including title and referencepages).
· part 2
· After completing your CulturalInformation Interview assignment in this unit, write about your experience.Discuss your findings. Be sure to share your interview summary and relationshipanalysis, as well as any insights you discovered about the different dynamicsof interpersonal communication between cultures.