Using your Week 1 IP as a startingpoint, extend the design to accommodate degree programs. The new design shouldincorporate the following functionalities:
- What degree is the student working towards? A studentcan only work on one degree at a time.
- What classes are necessary to obtain a specific degree?
- Provide the DDL script to add the tables for the newdesign changes. Include an updated diagram that shows all the tables inthe system.
- Write the DML script to insert 3 test records in eachof the tables in the system. This data will be necessary to write thequeries in the next assignment.
- Copy and paste the work into your Key Assignmentdocument and include screen shots of each step, describe what you did foreach step and paste in the actual SQL text used to perform each step.Upload your document to the Submitted Tasks section.