Imagine you work for a small clinic that offers counseling. Recently, a large number of people have come in wanting to seek treatment for their depression. In order to address this need, you have been asked to create a brochure that explains major depressive disorder and its treatments.
Create a six-panel brochure which does the following:
- Differentiates between “psychological disorders” and “abnormal behavior”
- Describes the classification to which depression belongs
- Differentiates this classification from other classifications of psychological disorders
- Describes major depressive disorder and its symptoms
- Discusses prevalence rates among groups, e.g., by age, gender, profession, etc.
- Explains treatment options for major depressive disorder, including the pros and cons of each type of therapy
Note: You can use the Brochure Builder to create your brochure and save it as a PDF to submit, or you can create your own brochure using Microsoft® Word or another software. Also, be sure to properly cite any resources you use.
Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment to the Assignment Files tab.