The Research Paper will be a comprehensive researchreview of the significant principles of management communications usedto successfully achieve organizational objectives. For this assignmentof a minimum of eight pages, you need to integrate material from thereadings, multimedia, and class discussion boards, and also reflect onprofessional experience where possible. It is mandatory to includeresearch from the classroom text as well as from six scholarly sourcesto support your views. Consider the validity of your resourcescarefully before using them in academic papers. Use at least oneprofessional example to address the topics below.
The following components must be included in order for the paper to be complete:
- Explain effective communication norms in a business setting.
- Describe the role of interpersonal communication bothas a manager and as an employee. What specific techniques have you usedto overcome barriers to communication? Be sure to specify your role inthe communication.
- Explore the role of international and intercultural interpersonal communications in today’s global businesses.
- Describe both verbal and nonverbal management communication.
- Explain approaches for effective written management communication.
- Analyze various approaches for engaging an audience during a presentation and encouraging active listening.
- Describe effective methods of conflict resolution.
- Analyze techniques for leading teams and group meetings.