Imagine you work at a company and it is time for anemployee named Jim’s annual review. While he was a model employee the first nine(9) months of the year, recently Jim has been coming in late. It has not beenjust a few minutes each day, either. It is starting to cause problems in theproduction line. In this assignment, write a one (1) page summary of yourconversation with Jim. How will you address his recent performance issues whilestill praising him for his previous nine (9) months of good work? Your goal isto balance the negative and positive feedback so that Jim will leave motivatedto do his best.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Explain how you will address Jim’s recent performance issues.
- Suggest both constructive and positive feedback designed so that Jim willleave motivated to do his best.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, yourprofessor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not includedin the required page length.