Back To Top
Fluctuations in Pricing
In the class notes (articles), we see a pricing strategy for bottled water. Think of a product that you have noticed has significant fluctuations in pricing, and research the company that is responsible for manufacturing that product.
- Based on what you have learned from the textbook, in the class notes (or “articles”), and from research on the Internet, why does that company use price swings?
- In your opinion, is this effective with regard to sales for this product? Please explain
- Offer an alternative to price swings. Please explain your choice or decision
- Please give an example of a current product or service using a skimming pricing strategy and justify you answer
- Please give an example of a current product or service using a penetration pricing strategy and justify you answer
- You are free to use the web to find current examples as long as you can justify your answer
Post your response by Friday at 11:59 p.m. ETRespond to the posts of at least two peers by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. ET