Marketing Goals and Objectives
Continuewith the case study you chose in Week 2. ( Trouble Brewing in Starbucks )
Writean analysis paper on your chosen case study (See Week 2) where you consider thenumber of product choices available in the U.S. consumer market.
Thisweek’s component analyzes Marketing Goals and Objectives. Consider theseelements as you write your paper:
- Marketing Goals (should be broad, motivational, andsomewhat vague)
- Objectives for each marketing goal.(must contain aspecific and measurable outcome, a time frame for completion, and identifythe person/unit responsible for achieving the objective)
Therequirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 500 – 750 words (approximately 2 – 3pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be originalcontent/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may comefrom references.
- Use at least three references from outside the coursematerial, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, andother materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward thethree reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs,quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on areference page in APA style.
Referencesmust come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, onlinenewspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sourcessuch as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable foracademic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
Note: A complete layout of the marketing plan can be found in the Appendixof the text.
Meetsor exceeds established assignment criteria
Demonstratesan understanding of lesson concepts
Clearlypresents well-reasoned ideas and concepts
Usesproper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, spelling, and APA style