MUST BE ORIGINAL AND PASS TURNITIN.COM
Initialize a newproject in Microsoft Project to complete the following:
1. Create a work breakdown structure in MSProject using the existing information from Assignment 1. Note: This assignmentwill require you to submit a zipped file. Please see below for details on howto zip a file.
Imagine your humanresource project of revamping the employee compensation and benefits package isstarting to develop issues. The project is 6 weeks off track and yourteam members are becoming discouraged. A key member of the team is consistentlylate with deadlines and you have discovered that your budget has been depletedquicker than expected.
Write a Four to six(4-6) page paper in which you:
1. Write a memo that communicates the budgetsituation to the rest of the team.
2. Suggest three (3) ways to improve anunderperforming team member.
3. Organize a plan of action to get the projectback on track. Develop a new critical path.
Your assignment must:
· Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on allsides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with yourprofessor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover pagecontaining the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’sname, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page arenot included in the required page length.
To zip a file pleasefollow these directions below. Note: Directions mayvary depending on the operating system.
1. Select the files to zip.
2. Right-click on the highlighted files andchoose “Send to: Compressed folder”.
The specific courselearning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Identify the scope ofprojects and the structure of the accompanying work.
· Recommend projectmanagement quality tools.
· Determine the characteristicsof a successful project plan.
· Use technology andinformation resources to research issues in managing human resource projects.
· Write clearly andconcisely about managing human resource projects using proper writingmechanics.