1. Watch a 57-minute documentary about Bernini’s work, ‘Power of Art – Bernini’:
2. Take notes on the film.
3. Since we, unfortunately, can’t take a class field trip to Rome to see Bernini’s work in person in museums and galleries, I am bringing his work to you. Consider the following questions:
– How is the experience of seeing Bernini’s work in a film different from two-dimensional photographic representations?
– What do you notice by being shown his work in the round that you might not notice in a photo?
4. Watch a three-minute teaching video about Bernini’s ‘Apollo and Daphne:
– How do these art historians discussion of this piece differ from the documentary?
– What is interpretation and what is fact?
its a 2 part discussion (no more then 8-10 sentences) for each part ……
part one is from 1 to 3
part two is from 4 and the questions below
i can post other students work as an example for each part