Please read the attached essay and then answer the following two questions (separating each sub questions into individual paragraphs). APA format. Each question should be 300 words with 2 sources. Thank you!
1) Use the following questions to develop ideas for your proposal.
- What do you think is the most significant problem regarding the sale of organs?
- Why do you think it is a problem?
- Who has the power to solve this problem?
- Why has it not been solved up to this point?
- How can the problem be solved?
- What are the benefits and costs related to your solution?
Using strategies for argumentation discussed previously in class, develop some arguments for your proposal that you could use for your skeptical audience.
2) To whom will you address your proposal? This person (or group) will be skeptical of your views. Will it be a friend or family member with different beliefs and values related to health care and/or the human body? Are there individuals in the medical community who hold different values than you do? How about a politician or media figure?
What are their views on the issue of selling human organs, and what do they think should be done about it? Summarize the views of your skeptical audience as fairly and accurately as possible