write 250–300 words that respond tothe following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will bethe foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive andclear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Discuss the following pointsregarding the total quality management concept:
- Discuss personal experience in regard to qualityimprovement programs.
- If you have no experience, you should gain some fromfriends or work colleagues or—as a last resort—news articles.
- If news reports are used, references and in-textcitations must be provided.
- What has led to the more comprehensive strategic viewabout total quality management?
- Why did some quality initiatives fail?