Do a little research on plagiarism, copyright, or fair use as it relates to the internet. How does the information you uncover bear upon your own work and the challenge of reporting your own or another’s unethical behavior? What happens to one’s “personal brand” when one chooses to take an unethical approach to written work or a presentation if one is caught or not?
- Clearly declare a stance/thesis in introductory paragraph
- Two full pages are required
- Cover page and reference page required
- APA formatting is required
- Two pieces of support from the week’s material are required
Supporting your work:
Use at least two pieces of information from this week’s assigned material to support your work. Cite the additional research on your choice of plagiarism, copy right, or fair use. You have an option to supplement your work with additional material if needed, which must be from scholarly sources (i.e., peer-reviewed journal articles, books, etc.). Wikipedia is not a credible source.
All direct quotations and information taken from your sources must be credited using APA Style®. with proper quotations around it.
Documents to help you:
Readings and Required Materials
- Purtilo, R. B. & Doherty, R. F. (2011). Ethical dimensions in the health professions (5th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Saunders. — Chapters 6-8 (pp. 113-175) must include at least 2 piece of dupport from reading material
please follow all instructions, papers written that does not include all information in the instructions and does not follow rubric will not be accepted. Also please follow rubric I have ATTACHED A COPY OF THE RUBRIC please follow rubric when completing this paper , must include at least 2 piece of dupport from reading material. all cited information have to be properly cited with quotation marks and proper APA citation. Reference page must be in proper citation formatting. please follow all instructions. thank you