*The topic for this paper is: short term memory and long term memory.
For this assignment, you will choose two scholarly articles on a topic covered in this course. Each article should discuss the findings from a study conducted on your selected topic. For example, you may select two articles that studied memory or heuristics. You will then compare and contrast the articles on each of the following items:
- The theoretical rationale and background for each study.
- The research questions being asked in each study.
- The experimental design and the findings of each study.
- The conclusion made by the researchers in each study.
- The implications of the research in each of the studies.
Finally, you should discuss how the findings of each of these studies could potentially impact the area of psychology in which you are most interested. Including:
- Can the findings of these research studies be applied in a professional setting without modification?
- If modifications are required, what would need to be done to make these research findings applicable in a real-world setting?
- Should a follow-up study be conducted before these findings are applied in a professional setting?
Strive to be as concise as possible and limit the length of your completed assignment to no more than 5–6 pages, excluding the title page and reference page.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Number of Resources: Two recent articles (within the last 3 years) from an empirical journal.
- Length of paper: 5–6 pages not including a title page and a reference page. The paper should be double-spaced.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Refer to the Article Analysis Scoring Guide to ensure that you meet the grading criteria for this assignment.
NOTES FROM ME TO YOU!
1.) ABSOLUTELY NO PLAGIARISM!!
2.) APA STYLE AND FORMATTING!
3.) IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, LET ME KNOW!!