“Should private companies define moral behavior? With the controversy over the recent football decisions based on moral and private conduct of its players, the question has been asked if it is right for private companies to dictate moral behaviors of individuals outside of the workplace or off the playing field.”
My position will be in favor of companies having the ability to define moral behavior of its employees when in uniform, at business funded or run events and when using social media on company equipment. With the development of Ethics practices, Human Resources and Unions, I think these 3 things back the ability for a company to take action on situations that are not moral in the eyes of the company.
This is in APA style
- An introduction with a clear thesis statement
- Body paragraphs with topic sentences that support your thesis
- Supporting information in the form of quotes or paraphrased passages with in-text citations
- Body paragraph(s) with a topic sentence that discusses the counter argument
- A meaningful conclusion that recaps the main point of the argument and summarizes the ideas
- A reference page with a minimum of 3 reliable sources cited using APA format
In addition to these structural guidelines your individual project should also contain the following:
- A cover page
- Page numbers
- Be double-spaced using 12-point Times New Roman font.