Discuss all of the following questions using several different examples from the text, or video, and original analysis of your own.
- What factors led to the collapse of communism?
- What role did nationalism play in the collapse of communism?
- What caused revolutionary protest movements to arise in communist countries?
- How did protest movements affect communist governments?
- What role did generational differences play in the collapse of communism?
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length. Support your claims with examples from required material(s) and/or other scholarly resources, and properly cite any references
Reading material attached.
Shubert, A. & Goldstein, R.J. (2012). Twentieth-century Europe. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.