Must pass all originality tests.
Read the details of the Gladwell Grocery Stores case scenario. In this assignment,you will provide Mr. Bell with an assessment of the current business based onthe details of the scenario. You will describe the company in terms of size,industry, type of business, number of stores, etc., and explain to Mr. Bell whyyou think Gladwell Grocery Stores canbenefit from an HRIS.
Assume your role as an HRconsultant, and prepare a business assessment that addresses the followingcriteria.
Write a two to three (2-3) pagepaper in which you:
1. Assess the current situation for the company,focusing on the issues that the HR Manager is currently facing from not havingan HRIS in place.
2. Develop a business assessment for the company,focusing on managing employees from an HR perspective in a grocery storeenvironment and retail industry.
3. Create a list of the key HR functions that youbelieve will be beneficial to the organization. From the list, choose one (1)HR function that will be the focus of your business proposal moving forward.Explain the main reasons why you chose that HR function and validate yourreasoning with research and theory.
4. Explain two to three (2-3) reasons why thecompany would benefit from adopting an HRIS. Focus on how the HRIS wouldaddress the HR function you identified in your business assessment.
5. Use at least (3) qualityacademic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites donot qualify as academic resources.
6. Format your assignment according to thefollowing formatting requirements:
a. Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides.
b. Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, yourprofessor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is notincluded in the required page length.
c. Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format.The reference page is not included in the required page length.