Negotiationinvolves people interacting with other people. How you communicate and reactwith people can be the difference between a successful or unsuccessfulnegotiation. Use the Internet to locate two (2) different major negotiations:one (1) that displays the role of communication and personality in a successfulnegotiation and one (1) that displays those roles in an unsuccessfulnegotiation.
Writea six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describethe two (2) negotiations you chose to study.
2. Determinewhy the successful negotiation was effective. Determine why the unsuccessfulnegotiation was not effective and propose suggestions that could havepositively affected the outcome.
3. Evaluatethe role of personality attributes in the selected negotiations.
4. Determinehow communication affected the outcomes of the negotiations.
5. Identifythe different ways in which a negotiator may try to influence the other party.Determine which method of influence was the most effective in your selectedexamples.
- Formulate astrategy that would build trust and improve both negotiations based onrelationships.
- Use at least five(5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academicresources.
Yourassignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on allsides; citations and references must follow APAor school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a coverpage containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, theprofessor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and thereference page are not included in the required assignment page length.