Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word (three to four pages)paper in which you consider social behavior.
Include the following:
· Explain how our motive tobelong influences our group behaviors, both positively and negatively. Consideryour Week2 reading on Maslow’s hierarchy of needs.
· Explain how the fundamentalattribution error influences our judgments of others. How could becoming moreaware of, and correcting this error, change our understanding of others’behavior?
· How do assumptions, such as defensiveattribution and the just-world hypothesis, influence our sense of control over our lives? How could wecorrect these but still feel in control?
· The way we perceive others isquite subjective, and the processes we use to evaluate others are often outsideof our awareness. Nonetheless, social interactions exert powerful influences onhow we feel and behave. What factors influence our prejudices about people?What factors influence whom we find attractive? How might culture influenceperceptions of prejudice and attractiveness?
· What kinds of things help yousee the world in a positive light?
Note: You will be assessed on whether your paper is clear andlogically organized; whether the content is comprehensive and relevant; whetherthe language is appropriate to the audience; whether writing is clear andconcise; whether grammar, usage, spelling and punctuation follow standardAmerican English, and whether references are consistent with APA guidelines. Besure to properly cite the resources you use.
Format your paper consistent with course-level guidelines.