Write a paper of 500-1,000 words reflecting on two prescribed areas and one area of your choosing.
Part 1: Consider the journals you have written during this course.
Reflect on the items you selected each week that connected to your education.
How has the knowledge you have gained from your program of study assisted you in your volunteer experience? How do you see it assisting you in the future?
Part 2: Consider all areas of student life such as general education requirements, major, minor, emphasis, chapel, extracurricular, community service, employment, faculty, administration, etc.
Address the following:
1. In your opinion, what are one or two things that would have made your experience at GCU even better?
2. Point out people and events in your GCU experience that had the most positive influence on you. Explain one or two of them.
3. Explain how your GCU experience changed you personally, professionally, and spiritually.
4. How do you see this whole experience impacting your future?
5. In what specific ways are you better prepared for professional life?
Part 3: Reflect on anything else related to your volunteer experience.
This essay is worth 200 points.